Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bharath loses weight for a weighty role!!



Bharath has gone the Vikram way for Nepali. The young actor has reduced seven kilograms for shooting a few portions of the movies and also increased his body mass for few portions of the movie.

Nepali stars Meera Jasmine opposite Bharath and is directed by V Z Durai. Bharath plays a Nepali youth in the movie.

Bharath says,” When the shooting commenced Durai asked me to increase my weight. I increased my diet and ensured that I increase my weight considerably. Similarly to shoot the latter half of the movie, the director wanted me to reduce my body mass. I did rigorous workouts and cut down on my food and prepared myself with great difficulty for the role”.

Bharath is optimistic that the movie would do wonders at the box office and also for his career.

Stay Tuned For More Updates!!

No comments: