Thursday, April 17, 2008

I signed up for PPP




Well the first time i started a blog was just for time pass. I used to write about anything and everything which came to my mind. Later i went on doing things a bit seriously. Blogging then became my passion. I chose a domain to write and put my heart and soul into writing. Little did i realize that I would be getting paid for this work. I first came to know about it when my friend suddenly got some money for his blog. Everyone around my friends circle were surprised and thought he was joking. But my friend showed us the proof. That is the first time i heard about this wonderful website which pays us for blogging. Yes that is when i heard about Payperpost.

Payperpost is a site which acts as a bridge between advertisers and bloggers. Bloggers like me first need to sign up for their site. After signing up we have to wait for their approval. Their approval process is very genuine and straight forward. Once you are approved you can go and find the opportunities. You can earn a lot through payperpost. I have just signed up for PPP and i'm already enjoying its benefits. I am happy that there are many trying to make a living out of this website. And for those who haven't heard of this site, just go and register after reading their rules.



No comments: