Friday, August 17, 2007

Vishal in Malakottai!!!!

Vishal has a handful of movies to rave about and the best thing about it is he has already set a firm foot in Telugu as well. With Malaikottai getting ready for a Diwali release and his Sathyam being shaped up in Tamil and Telugu, Vishal’s career sure is going places.

He seems to be smitten over his subject selection for Malaikottai.
Malaikottai

Comedy is a new territory I am testing my skills
at,” he started off. “Malaikottai would be tad
different from my earlier movies since my choice
of subject for this movie is comedy as opposed to
action,” he continued.

Vishal shares screen space with the versatile
actor Urvashi for Malaikottai. “I can’t explain
how fortunate I feel to have associated with a
veteran like her,” Vishal noted.

“For an actor who has reached the pinnacle
of her career, she is very down-to earth,” he
exclaimed before signing off.


Stay Tuned For more updates!!!!!

No comments: